General Rules for Clan Membership
It is not especially difficult to maintain your membership at old headz. There are 3 paths you can take to guarantee you keep your clan membership:
Option 1: Participate in war a minimum of once per month.
Option 2: Donate 2,000 troops per season.
Option 3: Obtain 1,000 points each Clan Games.
You may request as often as you like. Members who have not been in the clan for a minimum of 1 full clashy season will be asked to maintain a ratio no worse that 1:2.
Understand that we strongly prefer war participants. You don’t have to be an expert 3 star attacker; just a good guy who is not an outright tool at attacking. We sometimes partner up with another clan to do a “Super War”. Low activity, non war players might be removed from the roster to make room for more war participants. We have done 40 vs 40 wars in the past.
The default donation troops are archers and wizards. It is expected you will honor the troop requests of clan mates as to their level and type. If you are unsure if you can donate a “max” troop of a given type, feel free to ask. War requests especially are vital that requests be properly honored.
Outside of war, clan members are expected to not request only “max” troops so as to allow all members the chance to donate. Also, be mindful that the clan composition is largely Town Hall 10 with a mix of Town Hall 9, 11, and 12. Outside of war, please try to request troops that a Town Hall 10 could donate, unless you are working on a new war strategy and communicate that message to the clan. Bowlers, Miners, Electro Dragons, etc. will be donated when someone is using them, but otherwise those requests might not get filled very quickly.
General Requests and how to fill them
In general, don’t be brain dead. It should be no surprise if you donate giants on a “defense” request and it gets you booted. You should never donate goblins or wallbreakers unless specifically requested.
- “Anything” – This is pretty anything except for Goblins and Wallbreakers.
- “Offense” – This is pretty anything except for Goblins and Wallbreakers.
- “Defense – Excludes PEKKA, Goblins, Wallbreakers, barbarians, Miners, and Bowlers. Literally anything else is acceptable. This is basically troops that target both air and group, or have a splash damage component, or both in some cases.
Joining Requirements at Old Headz
To join old headz, you must meet following requirements. This varies by town hall.
Town hall 8
- Level 3 Dragons
- All 3 air defenses at Level 5 or better.
- A willingness to learn and research Hog Riders
Town hall 9
- Combined hero levels: 25
- Level 6 Balloons
- Level 4 Valkyries OR Level 5 Hog Riders
- At least 75% Level 8 or higher walls . No walls below Level 7.
Town hall 10
- Combined hero levels: 50
- One of the following: L5 Valkyries, L2 Bowlers, L5 Dragons
- All other war troops must be TH9 max.
- Walls: 50% or more must be Level 9 (lego). No walls below Level 8.
Town hall 11
- Combined Hero Level (all 3 heroes): 75
- Must have at least 2 war troops available, L6 valkyries, L3 witches, L3 bowlers, L4 Hounds, or L7 balloons.
- No walls below Level 9.
Town hall 12
- Combined Hero Level (all 3 heroes): 100
- Must have at least 2 war troops available, L7 valkyries, L4 witches, L4 bowlers, L3 Electro Dragons, L5 Hounds, or L8 balloons.
- No walls below Level 10.
Be cool, have fun, respect all, be a team player, and have a sick obsession with war!
The Co Headz Group
It is the job of this group to be the heart of the clan. Any member of the clan is more than welcome to bring up and discuss any topic. Ultimately that topic is brought before CO., is discussed, and then resolved. The direction and future of the clan lies with multiple mature, loyal, hardcore clashers. If one of us is to become inactive then there will be a separate CO. discussion about this topic. If it is found that a demotion or termination in the clan is needed we will replace that seat with the next elder CO feels deserves it. Nothing we do is personal. You are the owner of your own fate here and any decision made by CO is for the good of the clan.